There are so many online coaching platforms out there, all of which seem to offer the same thing… but which one should you use?
We are answering that exact question! We’ve been helping our customers integrate platforms into their coaching websites for over a decade! We’ve seen them all, tried them all, and have chosen the few that we recommend.
In this post, we’ve reviewed and ranked four of the most popular platforms so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for your coaching business.
What Are The Best Online Coaching Platforms?
Here are our top picks for the best online coaching platforms.
Best for New Coaches
Paperbell is a product that aims to solve coaches’ administration problems and let them focus on their clients. It works by automating and simplifying the multitude of tasks that coaches need to do to keep their businesses running.
The software focuses on handling the tech aspects of coaching, automating emails, handling subscription and payment plans, and organizing client notes into a central, easy-to-access location.
It also deals with surveys and contracts, and keeps track of appointments (both upcoming and completed) to ensure you and your clients stay on track.
The platform handles invoicing too! This includes invoice reminders and automatic digital downloads so coaches don’t need to keep emailing out attachments.
The following is a list of the essential features that Paperbell offers:
- Scheduling: including time zone detection, appointment buffers, and client-enabled scheduling
- Contract signing: clients have to sign contracts during the sign-up process
- Full client histories: information about previous purchases, appointments used and appointments left.
- Handles the logistics of single and group classes
- Client surveys that can be accessed at any time
- Video integration
- Automated message options
- Landing pages for all your different offers
Paperbell doesn’t charge by the user; they have a flat fee of $50 per month or a yearly fee that works out at $40 per month.
They also offer a free account with all the features included through your first client, meaning you can try the service out in its entirety to check it works for you before you pay for it. This has no time limit on it and no other conditions.
Best for Customization and Integration
Delenta is a service that was designed by coaches for coaches, and it also aims to take the headache out of coaching administration.
Delenta looks at all aspects of coaching management, including the landing pages, session management, payment software, and dealing with client relationships. They provide customizable templates for your landing pages, and offer packages to help you categorize and advertise your services.
It works integrating all different kinds of services, such as Zoom, Paypal, Stripe, Outlook, etc., to pull all your work into a single, convenient location that you can manage much more easily. It also makes it easier to capture client testimonials so you can show off the praise received for your hard work.
Delenta’s goal is to let coaches re-focus their energy on their clients, rather than dealing with their clients’ bookings, payments, and administration work in all sorts of different programs and using multiple different systems.
The following is a list of the essential features that Delenta offers:
- Calendar and booking software to deal with client bookings
- Creation of coaching packages to make it easier to sell your services
- Session management options to keep payments and client notes organized
- Delenta Drive to house all documents and files in a single, organized location
- Payment solutions so that clients can more easily pay for your services
- Customizable landing page templates to attract new clients
Delenta has several pricing options. There are many differences between the packages, but we’ve covered some of the basics.
- $19/m standard package includes: Up to 5 client portals and 5 prospects
- $39/m professional package includes: Up to 20 client portals and 20 prospects
- $59/m premium package includes: Unlimited portals and prospects
Best for Helping Your Clients Get Results
CoachAccountable works on helping you help your clients to really focus. It cuts down on admin work and having to manually remind clients to keep on top of their side of the coaching deal by sending auto-reminders and storing a record of results and client insights.
It gives both client and coach access to information about how the client is doing and what they are going to be doing next, keeping both parties on track and fully up-to-date with current information.
It also centralizes materials so that clients have full access to everything they need and they know where to find it, ensuring the coach isn’t constantly receiving “I can’t find the file you sent; please send it again” emails that they have to respond to.
CoachAccountable is interested in improving the experience for both the client and the coach, resulting in higher client satisfaction and a pleasanter coaching experience for both parties, where roles and responsibilities are clearly defined, and everyone has access to the things they require.
The following is a list of the essential features that Coach Accountable offers:
- Web-based app designed to work on any device
- Ability to manage coaching plans and track individual clients’ progress
- Accessible records of results and insights
- Auto-reminders to keep clients on track with their responsibilities
- Shared resources to give everyone easy access
- Documented plans-of-action to refer to at any point
- Centralized notes and worksheets that both coach and client can access
- Action items with goals and dates to achieve the goal by
CoachAccountable works on a monthly fee, based on how many clients the coach has.
- Starter (2 clients): $20/m
- Level 1 (5 clients): $40/m
- Level 2 (10 clients): $70/m
- Level 3 (20 clients): $120/m
- Level 3.5 (35 clients): $200/m
- Level 4 (50 clients): $250/m
- Level 4.5 (75 clients): $340/m
- Level 5 (100 clients): $400/m
The levels continue to scale all the way up to Level 8 (1000 clients): $4000 per month. It’s worth noting that only active clients count, and it’s easy for coaches to deactivate and reactivate clients.
For a more detailed review of CoachAccountable see: CoachAccountable Review: The Best Client Management Tool?
Best for Coaching Companies with Multiple Coaches
Coaching Loft’s goal is to help small and medium coaching companies better monitor their activity and performance, and their feedback from their coachees. It aims to cut down the amount of time needed for admin work, and help large coaching organizations grow and improve their coaching outcomes.
It utilizes a centralized dashboard to give coaches all the information they need in one place, with stats about outstanding payments, most recent sessions, upcoming appointments, ratings, and other important system data.
It integrates calendar software to pull together appointments from multiple places and keeps track of goals and milestones to allow for progress measurement.
The following is a list of the essential features that Coaching Loft offers:
- Invoice and package management
- Session Notepad to keep track of all client notes and queries
- Cloud storage and sharing
- Library of coaching questions to increase engagement
- Visibility of coaching profile on search engines
- Integration with many popular apps
- Easy to use across platforms and devices
- Automation of session management
Coaching Loft offers several pricing schemes. There are other differences than those listed here, but we’ve covered the basics.
Free package includes:
- 2 clients
- 50 MB storage
- Synchronization with Google Calendar
Core package costs $20/m and includes:
- 10 clients
- 500 MB storage
- Calendar synchronization
- 2 appointment scheduling pages
Premium package costs $45/m and includes:
- 30 clients
- 1 GB storage
- Calendar synchronization
- 5 appointment scheduling pages
- Virtual meeting room
Master package costs $95/m and includes:
- Unlimited clients
- 2 GB storage
- Unlimited appointment scheduling pages
- Virtual meeting room
- White labeling
Today, coaches need online coaching platforms to not only keep up with their client’s progress but to also deal with all the administrative work that comes with running a coaching business.
Having your business organized and efficient not only keeps you sane but also showcases the professionalism of your brand, helping you get more clients.
If you are planning to use an online coaching platform, then you can’t go wrong with the following four options:
- Paperbell: Best for New Coaches
- Delenta: Best for Customization and Integration
- CoachAccountable: Best for Helping Your Clients Get Results
- Coaching Loft: Best for Coaching Companies with Multiple Coaches
Remember, do your research and choose what works for you and your business!