Is Dubsado for coaches? Absolutely. It’s one of the best, most time-saving tools I have in my business.
I started using Dubsado (affiliate link, yo!) in my business years ago, as a web designer. When I switched to coaching, I found it to be just as useful as ever. Now as a hybrid web designer/coach, I absolutely can’t live without it.
Dubsado is a Customer Relationship Management software, which basically means you can track everything to do with a specific client in one place.
All of their contracts, forms, invoices, emails, and so much more.
In fact, it’s hard to list all the things Dubsado can help you do without gushing, so I’m gonna do just that.
10 Reasons I Recommend Dubsado for Coaches
- Dubsado was built to help small businesses and entrepreneurs manage their clients and projects easily. They’re constantly rolling out new features that the community suggests and asks for.
- You can send and sign contracts, easily. No more PDFs that your clients don’t know how to sign and return without printing them out and mailing them back.
- Invoicing and payment is all handled within Dubsado, so you don’t have to log in and out of Paypal to send every invoice. Oh yeah, and Dubsado is integrated with Paypal, Stripe, or Square, which are tracked and deposited automatically.
- Use their call booking feature so clients can book their calls into your schedule automatically. You don’t have to chase them down to set times.
- All of your questionnaires and client notes can be built and sent through Dubsado, and are then recorded in your client portal for both of you to see. Even your contact form on your website can be built in Dub and embedded on your site. #win
- And yeah, you read that right, client portals. Your clients can log in to their portal and see every session’s notes or email you ever sent. And the contract. And the invoice. No more excuses of “I must not have gotten that email,” or “I accidentally deleted it in a rush so I didn’t see it in time to do my homework.” Because they did. And it shows you when they viewed it. So there.
- Automated workflows that send emails magically when clients complete milestones. No need to check in every other hour to see if it’s time to send that reminder or give them next steps.
- Tons of email, questionnaire, and contract templates for you to use as a starting point when building your processes (and let me tell you—these are GOLD).
- Beyond that, you can create and track your to-do lists, bookkeeping, time tracking, calendar, and SO MUCH MORE.
- And finally, the community. They have a Facebook group where you can interact with all the other Dub addicts, as well as the founders. Get answers to your questions, ask for cool new stuff, and keep updated on what’s new. It’s pretty cool in there!
I don’t want to overwhelm you with all the features, because there is A LOT that Dubsado can do for you as a coach. Honestly, it’s a game changer.
Why I’m Bringing Dubsado Up Now…
A ton of my clients are looking for a system to help them set up and automate as much of their business as possible. Because doing the same onboarding process for every new client eats up a lot of time. And, well, you got things to do, honey.
Dubsado is a truly masterful all-encompassing tool that lets you manage everything in one place. Like I said, it’s what I use for both my design clients, and my coaching clients. All mixed together, in one place. And I never get confused.
Get Your Free Coaching Business Checklist!
Fill out this form to access our free comprehensive business checklist with 149+ actionable tasks to setup your coaching business for success.
Plus, join our email list to stay up to date.
The most beautiful thing about Dubsado is that they have a trial period. So if you don’t believe me, you can test out their entire system on three clients. For free.
PLUS…if you use our affiliate code “lovelyimpact” — you’ll get 20% off if you decide to go premium. Win. And yes, that’s an affiliate code. If you sign up with my code, I get a free month of Dubsado. #sorrynotsorry
I’ve literally used Dubsado for the last three years, and I recommend it to anyone and everyone who will listen (I shared it in my list of top 10 biz tools awhile back). So I’m recommending it to you, too. Whether you use my affiliate code or not.
Either way, you won’t regret it.
Dubsado for coaches? Yes, please.
About The Author
Hey! I’m Cass, a brand coach and the Co-Founder & Chief Brand Officer at Lovely Impact, a website template shop for coaches. I help coaches elevate their businesses with beautiful branding and websites. Here on our blog, my content focuses on branding, web design, and storytelling.