So much software and so little time! Are you a life coach looking for the best life coaching software? If so, this is the article for you. Before you waste your precious time and energy testing out different tools and apps, keep reading and you’ll see the handful of tools we recommend.
By the way, we’re Cass & Tee, the duo behind Lovely Impact! We spend every day, all day, working with coaches, building their brands, and designing their websites. Basically, we know a thing or two about coaching software and tools.
If you are looking for the best life coaching software, read this entire review before you purchase!
Let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
- The Best Life Coaching Software
- 1. Paperbell – Online Life Coaching Platform
- 2. Lovely Impact – Coaching Branding & Design Templates
- 3. Krisp – Coaching Audio Software
- 4. Active Campaign – Automation Software
- 5. Contract Shop – Legal Documents for Coaches
- 6. Coaching Tools – Coaching Worksheets for Coaches
- Final Thoughts – Best Life Coaching Software
The Best Life Coaching Software
Here are our top picks for the best life coaching software
1. Paperbell – Online Life Coaching Platform
Best for managing your entire coaching business
Paperbell is a great tool for helping life coaches build their invoices and manage their businesses effectively. It provides a host of helpful tools, allowing coaches to manage appointment scheduling, take payments, handle contracts, and a great deal more.
You can say goodbye to sending clients constant email reminders, and trying to figure out which resources you need to send where. You can get rid of scribbled notes and the forgotten Post-Its that don’t have enough detail to be of any use to you.
This life coaching software actively saves you money by letting you focus on your coaching and your clients, rather than on all the paperwork and admin tasks that keep the business running. It was created by Laura Roeder, who is a business coach and so fully understands the challenges coaches face!
Paperbell offers the following:
- Contract signing, making it easier for clients to sign up for your services and reducing pre-contract conversations
- The ability to sell digital downloads
- Automation of certain emails
- Client notes stored in a central place
- Intake surveys to give you preparatory notes before you talk to a client
- The ability to organize group life coaching sessions
- An online checkout service
The pricing strategy for Paperbell is very straightforward. You simply pay $50 per month if you pay on a monthly basis. If you buy a year’s subscription, you only pay $40 per month. You can trial the Paperbell account for free with just one client.
There are no tiers, and you get full access to all of the Paperbell features with their monthly plan.
2. Lovely Impact – Coaching Branding & Design Templates
Best for affordably creating your coaching logo and website.
Making your life coaching branding beautiful just got easier, with our logo and website templates designed specifically for coaches by Lovely Impact (That’s us!). These are aimed at helping coaches of all kinds, and templates are available for life coaches, business coaches, financial coaches, health coaches, and more.
Creating a logo and building a website is not easy for many people who want to move into life coaching, and you are far more likely to end up with a professional product if you use a template.
You will also have access to multiple add ons, allowing you to add on features that match witch your templates, like coaching shops and social media templates. We also provide toolkits and guides so once done, you’ll have everything you need to help perfect your coaching. Everything we offer creates a foundation from which you can build a solid, successful life coaching business.
You will get a finished product that looks the way you want it to, without having to hire your own website designer and constantly try to explain your vision to them.
The following is a list of the essential features that we offer:
- Hundreds of fonts to choose from
- WordPress integration so that you show up on search engines
- The ability to blog on WordPress with no need to understand how to code, meaning you can get your business running without teaching yourself new skills
- Excellent support
- Multiple resources
- Total creative control over your website and how it looks, so you can keep it in tune with your brand
- Many different templates to choose between
- Ability to transfer your current blog with ease
- Massive improvement on the aesthetic of your online brand
You can choose between the following payment plans:
- Pay $84 per month for six months
- Pay $231 per month for two months
- Pay $419 just once for the year
Once you pay, the website is all yours. You’ll just need to pay monthly or annually for hosting on Showit.
3. Krisp – Coaching Audio Software
Best for high-definition coaching calls and webinars.
When you’re coaching, it is absolutely crucial that you have superb, clear video and audio at all times. You don’t want barking dogs, traffic, children playing, or just the echo of the call messing up your clients’ experience, but short of soundproofing and buying expensive equipment, what can you do?
Krisp is the answer. It removes the background noise during a call, leaving just your voice, so your clients can hear you clearly. Created by seven team members, six of whom held PhDs in Physics or Math, it is an extraordinary piece of life coaching software that is crucial if you do a lot of coaching via video.
It helps to mute background noise on both sides of the call, ensuring that both you and your client can hear each other well, and you don’t waste half of your call repeating yourselves or misunderstanding each other. By making your clients’ experiences with you smoother, you will improve your business image significantly.
The following is a list of the essential features that Krisp offers:
- Noise cancellation software based on AI
- Audio recordings of online meetings
- Low power mode so the technology won’t hog your device’s CPU and cause other programs to run slowly
- Support for any headset or microphone
- Echo removal
- High definition voice technology
- Reduction of unwanted noise on both sides of the call
- Floating widget so you can access key features at any time
You can purchase the following plans, paying monthly or yearly:
- Personal, $0 at all times
- Personal Pro, $12 per month (or $5 per month if you buy a 12-month contract)
- Teams, $12 per user per month (or $5 per month if you buy a 12-month contract)
- Enterprise, contact the company for costs
If you purchase these plans for a year, you will pay $84 less for the two main plans (Personal Pro and Teams), which are likely to be all that you need as a coach.
4. Active Campaign – Automation Software
Best for email marketing and automation for life coaches
For life coaches looking to automate their emailing systems, ActiveCampaign is a great product. It helps coaches ensure that their emails reach the right clients at the right moment, and hit the right tone every time, with minimal effort put into the approach.
It also helps with integration, allowing you to work with nearly 900 apps so that you have any tool you need at your fingertips. You will receive reporting tools to help you better understand your business, lots of support, migration services to help you move to the product, and automation goals to check your marketing is working.
This tool is aimed at many different users, but we feel it still falls under the category of life coaching software. Coaches can benefit from its automation options in particular. A lot of time needs to be spent conferring with clients, and Active Campaign makes this much faster and easier.
The following is a list of the essential features that ActiveCampaign offers:
- Contact management
- Email marketing tools
- The ability to send personalized newsletters to relevant clients
- Integrated forms
- Site tracking so you can see how people are using your website and which aspects are effective
- Automation goals to help you measure your marketing and how effective it is
- The ability to segment your emails and group your clients by the different demographics you work with
- Advanced reporting software to give you insights into your coaching business
You can select from four different options:
- Lite: $25 per month (currently $18.75 per month)
- Plus: $49 per month (currently $36.75 per month)
- Professional: $129 per month (currently $96.75 per month)
- Enterprise: $229 per month (currently $171.75 per month)
These options are all paid on a yearly basis, so you will need to make sure that you have the relevant funds up front, as you cannot buy them month by month.
5. Contract Shop – Legal Documents for Coaches
Best for creating coaching contracts
If you are struggling to build contracts that are appealing, protect both you and your life coaching clients, and cover everything you need, Contract Shop is the tool for you. As a life coach, you may have several different contracts for clients to sign, but even if you only have one, this can be very useful.
Not technically life coaching software, but just as important! Hiring an attorney to create contracts for you can be expensive, and trying to write legal contracts yourself is not a good idea. With this service, you will get an attorney-reviewed contract simply by filling in the blanks.
The contracts are simple and straightforward and will be tailored directly to your needs. Using a service like this ensures that there are no gaping holes in the legal side of your business, keeping you safe from issues. \
The contracts also cover “what if” scenarios and payment plans, and outline who owns the resources you use.
Without a good contract, you can’t look professional, and you could run into legal issues if you end up in a dispute with a coaching client.
You will get a coaching contract template that includes:
- Attorney reviewed to ensure quality
- Confidentiality clauses
- Sections covering the penalty for late payments
- Clarification about who owns the materials you give to clients when coaching them
- An outline of the payment plan
- A disclaimer
- A limit to your liability if disputes arise
- A clear outline of your services
A contract costs $455, and you can pay this all at once, or in four installments of $113.75, totaling $455. If you require multiple products from the company, it also offers many different bundles.
A few examples include:
- Get Legal Fast Bundle for $697
- Coaching Bundle for $1497
These are the most likely to be of value to a coach or coaching business, but there are other options if you need them.
6. Coaching Tools – Coaching Worksheets for Coaches
Best for client coaching tools and resources
When it comes to creating coaching tools, the Coaching Tools Company is invaluable. It will allow you to create engaging worksheets and will teach you about some of the most important coaching techniques out there.
Again, this isn’t life coaching software, but it is perfect for running your business smoothing when paired with your other business tools.
This product saves you time and energy, and it’s particularly key for coaches who are just getting started and don’t have many resources to fall back on. That said, established coaches will benefit too. They can refresh their toolkit, brush up on their techniques, and increase their understanding of the different coaching approaches.
All the worksheets have been built by coaches, and you get to add your own branding to them to ensure your business looks and feels professional. With all the resources available from this site, you can really take your coaching to the next level and expand your toolkit.
The following is a list of the essential features that Coaching Tools offers:
- Brandable tools and worksheets
- Good products to keep clients engaged in between sessions
- Professional appearance and tangible assets for clients to use
- Time management tools
- Self-care tools
- Goal setting tools
- Career coaching tools
- Bundles and packs so you can choose which resources you need for your coaching business
There are multiple different packages to choose from. Some of the top options for coaches include:
- Coaching Tools Exercises Megapack for $295
- Renew You, Love Your Life! Coach Program for $197
- Small Business Coaching Toolkit for $197
- Motivation & Mindset Quotes for $47
Final Thoughts – Best Life Coaching Software
These are only a few of the best life coaching software to help you launch and grow a successful business.
If you are a life coach, we’d love to hear from you! What’s your favorite software? How has it helped you and your business?